Tamilian Street
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tamilian Street

Forum francais sur les cinémas du Sud de l'Inde

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Pasupathy

3 participants
AuteurMessage
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3727

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 12:31

Pasupathy 2006122908280201

I want challenges in life too: Actor Pasupathy

S. R. Ashok Kumar

How could one not like Sivaji and MGR? But it was Balaiya who had a great impact on me.

Pasupathy

That man in film `Veyil', actor Pasupathy emerges from the stage, where he got trained in acting. Noted for his robust play of villain roles, he showed his abilities by playing soft in `Veyil'. But he does not want to repeat what he has done before. Pasupathy talks about his entry into films and what he wants to do in the film world.

In 1984, I joined `Kuthupattarai' where I was there till 1997. `Kuthupattarai' is a company where one can learn acting like in the traditional gurukulam. I studied and grew up there till I started to act in films.

I became friends with actor Nasser who was in the film institute and later joined the `Kuthuppattarai'. When he was working in `Marudhanayagam,' he asked me whether I was interested in film. I said `yes' and he introduced me to Kamal Haasan. I was given the villain role. That was the first time I was before the camera.

But Nasser's `Mayan' was the first of my films to get released. Nasser helped me a lot. Many others emerging from `Kuthuppatarai' have made it good in films, such as Nasser, Kumaravel, George and Kalai Rani.

I have done 19 films in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Among my movies, I can name "Virumaandi'. Then came `Maja' with another good role. `Mumbai Express' showed the world that I am capable of doing comedy also. Now everyone is talking of `Veyil'. I have also done some good but small roles in `E', `Kannathil Muthamittal' and `Dhool'.

Favourites? ... How could one not like Sivaji and MGR? But it was Balaiya who had a great impact on me, as also S.V. Subbaiya, Nagesh and Kamal Haasan. Among the female actors I like Kannamba, Padmini, Savithri, Revathi, Radhika and Jyotika..

The best appreciation that I have got till date for my work was from my guru Na. Muthuswamy of `Kuthupattarai'. He saw `Veyil' and expressed happiness at my performance. After its release, people from different walks of life have appreciated my acting and they want me to do different roles in future.

After the release of `Veyil,' I have got similar roles but I was unwilling to accept it. I feel that I must work hard.I must thank director Vasantha Balan for giving me a good role in `Veyil'. Who would give me the hero chance when I was doing villain roles? I know how many people have discouraged the director not to cast me in the role.

In spite of all this he wanted me to perform the role and I think I have done justice to the character.

I wanted challenges in life and I am expecting that in films also. I do not plan for tomorrow. What ever I am destined to do I will certainly do it.

The Hindu 29décembre 2006
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 12:59

Pasupathy 250651 Une interview de lui à laquelle je ne comprends rien Pasupathy 648339

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-1955615386148617865&q=actor+pasupathy&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 13:10

A Cannes, pour la projection de Veyil en mai 2007

Pasupathy Cannes10

Pasupathy Cannes11

Pasupathy Cannes12
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 13:10

Back with vigor is Pasupathy
MusicMazaa.com ( January 2, 2007 )

"It was an excellent 2006 year for me", says Pasupathy. The actor, who shot to fame with Kamal Haasan's Virumandi, is the talk of the town following his stupendous performance in Veyyil.

Says Pasupathy, "Though I had a fantastic beginning with Virumandi, I played similar roles in my subsequent films. I repeated myself."

A product of Koothu-P-Patarai, Pasupathy says, "Post Majaa, my career has taken a positive turn. 2006 has been a good year for me. I tasted success in E and Veyyil. All the credit should go to directors Shankar, Vasantha Balan and Jananathan. They portrayed me in good roles."

Pasupathy expressed his confidence that Vasantha Balan will have an excellent future in filmdom. "He is a natural film-maker. Has the appetite in him to come up with realistic films."

The actor expressed hope that he would continue the good run in the New Year too.
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 13:13

Thiru - [THE BOSS]06-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Pasupathy has walked out of Prabhu Deva directed Vijay film Pokiri, even before the shooting has started! Pasupathy who was signed to do the film now says that the character he was supposed to do, does not excite him and it is a routine role that he has done in many films.
Pasupathy saw the Telugu Pokiri and was signed to do the role of a lecherous police officer done by Ashish Vidyarthi. However, the buzz is that this character is nothing but the role that Ashish himself did in Vikram?s Dhill some years back. So Pasupathy was not keen to do the role.

Now the actor will be doing Perarasu?s Vijaykanth film Dharmapuri in which he will be pitted against the hero in a meaty and lengthy role.

------------
Enorme, ça..je ne savais pas qu'il avait été approché pour Pokiri!ça aurait été une année chargée en hits pour lui s'il avait accepté.
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 13:14

Tall actor leads the way for him
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, December 11, 2004]

Pasupathy, who made a mark for himself playing a dreaded villain in Kamal Haasan's Virumandi, has acted in similar roles in movies including Arul alongside Vikram, Dhanush's Sullan and Vijay's Madurey.

But the lanky and ebony-hued Pasupathy seems to be destined for better things in filmdom.Pasupathy seems to follow in the footsteps of Sathyaraj now. The latter became a popular hero after playing villain in a host of films.

Pasupathy, who is playing a comical role in Kamal Haasan's Mumbai Express, is acting as a hero in a movie titled John 1985. Hope the movie succeeds at the box-office and Pasupathy becomes a hero to reckon with in Kollywood.

For, with his theatrical background, Pasupathy is a talent that Kollywood cannot afford to miss.

Pasupathy Pasubathi11122004_1
IlayaJuan
Tamil Superstar
Tamil Superstar
IlayaJuan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1735

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc - 10:50

Pasupathy Raman-Thediya-009.jpg_w500

Pasupathy 894209 Pasupathy 465604 Pasupathy 465604 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 894209
pardesia
Surya's Angel
Surya's Angel
pardesia

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1876

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc - 15:23

Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339

Trop fort la photo Juan!!! A mon dieu je le vois plus du meme oeil maintenant!! Tu viens de casser un mythe avec cette photo dossier! Pasupathy 648339 Pasupathy 648339

Merki ma Kendra pour ces articles! Je ne l'ai pour l moment vu que dans Veyil mais il m'a énormément ému Pasupathy 250651
va falloir que je me fasse un peu plus sa filmo, je pense que je vais encore engraisser Kleenex moi Pasupathy 257675
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc - 20:46

Bah le problème c'est que au cinéma, c'est vraiment Veyil son meilleur role, et le plus intéressant, sinon, il jouait toujours des grosses brutes méchantes...
Mais tu l'as vu dans Kannathil Muthamital, c'est le frère de Nandita Das dedans...
Après Veyil je l'ai beaucoup aimé dans Majaa, un rôle plutot comique, pas mal du tout..
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMar 8 Jan - 4:39

Pasupathy, after a break, for a break
IndiaGlitz [Friday, January 04, 2008]

Pasupathy Pasupathi040108_1

It was a long wait for Pasupathy, the distinctive artiste with incredible acting skills. He proved what he could do as an actor in the film ‘Veyyil’. After proving a point in ‘Veyyil’, the exceptionally talented actor did not want to do the routine villain roles.

But few had approached him with a good script after ‘Veyyil’. But Pasupathy was not bothered. He was ready to wait till he gets the chance that could inspire him. He was not interested in adding mere numbers to his credit.

Finally he got the one from Moorthy, the director of ‘Karuppasamy Kuththagaidhaarar’. Moorthy has planned to portray Pasupathy as a labor living in Rajapalayam. Though the movie is titled as ‘Vedigundu Murugesan’ (Bomb Murugesan), it has nothing to do with crime or action. ‘Periyar’ fame Jyothirmayi is said to be acting as his pair.

Moorthy, who impressed everyone with his novel and engrossing screenplay in ‘Karuppasamy Kuththagaidhaarar’, is ready with another outstanding screenplay for this movie. It is said that he had prepared the entire script during his days of working as an assistant director.

Moorthy is quite confident that his film with Pasupathy in the lead role would become a big hit.

Meanwhile Pasupathy is playing an important role in Cheran starrer ‘Raman Thediya Seethai’, which also gives him scope to perform well.

So, it is for sure that 2008 would provide Pasupathy with a chance to enhance his stature as a performer.

---------
vas y Pasu, signe plus de films steuplaiiiiiiiiiiiit Pasupathy 250651
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 18:15

A la cérémonie de début de tournage de Vedikundu Murugesan..

Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan06
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan23
Pasupathy Pasupathi01
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan41
jsais pas ce qu'on lui a dit, mais ça a l'air choquant Pasupathy 648339
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan42
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan43
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan44
Pasupathy Pasupathi02
Pasupathy Pasupathi03
Pasupathy Pasupathi04
Pasupathy Pasupathi05
Pasupathy Pasupathi06
Pasupathy Pasupathi07
Pasupathy Vedikundumurugesan19

Les dernières, c'est ce qu'on appelle un gros plan Pasupathy 4924 il est bon pour faire une pub pour Eau Précieuse Pasupathy 648339

Et petit coup de gueule..c'est quoi ces tags pourris au milieu du visage?? Pasupathy 4924 je fais comment moi pour les signs et avatars? Pasupathy 4924 Pasupathy 47338
IlayaJuan
Tamil Superstar
Tamil Superstar
IlayaJuan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1735

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mai - 13:57

On le verra également dans le remake tamil du film "Taxi No. 9211" où il reprendra le rôle de Nana Patekar...on parle également de Simran dans le casting:

Pasupathy Pasupa10
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeVen 19 Déc - 18:33

Finalement quelques infos ont filtrée sur lui Pasupathy 648339 ENFIN!!!
On sait qu'il est né en 1968, ça fait de lui un jeune quadra... marié avec Geetha Mohandas, une ancienne hôtesse au sol d'Indian Airlines, avec qui il a deux enfants, une fille et un fils...

Voilà le scoop du siècle, amené pour vous sur un plateau d'argent Pasupathy 298309
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Aoû - 14:46

Hé bah jme souvenais même pas du scoop que j'avais moi même amené loooool.

Bon, Pasu retourne aux rôles de méchants...

Vijay’s clash with Pasupathy
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, August 20, 2009]

When rumour mongers were busy spinning tales about KV Anand and KS Ravikumar directing Vijay’s 50th film, luck smiled on Rajakumar. The second lucky person who owns the golden ticket is Producer Sangili Murugan. Why not? The whole industry and the fans are eager to see this project come alive soon.

It is a long-time practice to select the villain for all Vijay’s projects. This being an even more special film, the close-circle of Vijay discussed and chose Pasupathi. Pasupathi is without a doubt a versatile actor who lives as the character in the movie. Who can forget his nasty cold-blooded villainy look in ‘Virumandi’?

Sources said that, it is believed that Pasupathi was Vijay’s villain in his runaway-success ‘Thirupachi’. So, for a sentimental reason Vijay will exchange blows with Pasupathi in this milestone project.

All right then, we really have some spicy stuff to wait and watch, not counting that it is Vijay’s 50th film.

Pasupathy Pasupathi200809_1

------
J'aime bien la petite photo, il est chou quand il rit^^
Mdr, quand j'ai lu le titre de la news, je me suis dit "oh mon dieu, ils se sont pris la tête et Pasu a massacré Vijay" Pasupathy 657841 mais non en fait... font dans le sensationnel maintenant Indiaglitz!
Contenu sponsorisé

Pasupathy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pasupathy   Pasupathy Icon_minitime

Pasupathy
Page 1 sur 1