Tamilian Street
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tamilian Street

Forum francais sur les cinémas du Sud de l'Inde

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Shruti Hassan

+7
jyofan
Ghanan
Didi
Candice
CHiCOLAT3
IlayaJuan
kendra
11 participants
AuteurMessage
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3727

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 20:49

Je sens que la fille de Kamal vaut bien son propre sujet :D:

Je vous le disais il y a quelques jours, Shruti a décidé de ne plus tourner le film avec Maddy, mais la jeune actrice avait bel et bien un projet derrière tout ça...
En effet, elle vient de signer pour jouer le rôle principal féminin de Luck, film hindi réalisé par Soham Shah... aux côtés du neveu d'Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, qui va faire ses débuts le 4juillet avec la sortie de Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

Ce que l'on vient d'apprendre, c'est que c'est Aamir lui-même qui a appelé son ami de longue date Kamal, pour le convaincre de faire jouer Shruti aux côtés de son neveu, et de Sanjay Dutt.

Shruti a donc accepté et suit en ce moment un entraînement physique intensif pour se préparer à son rôle pour lequel elle devra assurer de nombreuses scènes d'action.

En espérant la voir bientôt dans un film tamoul quand même...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
IlayaJuan
Tamil Superstar
Tamil Superstar
IlayaJuan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1735

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 21:36

bonne idée de topic...J'en profite donc pour poster une photo de la miss:

Shruti Hassan Shruth10
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Oct - 20:18

Bon, ses débuts à Bolly n'ont pas été fameux, mais j'espère que ça se fera avec Siddhu, ça me plait cette idée!!
----

Shruti Hassan Shruthi151009_1

After stumbling down the way with her B-town debut with ‘LUCK’, Shruthi Haasan made a mind-boggling spell on musical score for Tamil remake of ‘A Wednesday’. Indeed, the fille has fetched biggest acclaims for adeptness over the background score.

Though, Shruthi seemed to have dropped down her ideas about onscreen presence, she seems to have received a big offer from Tollywood now.

Sources have revealed that Shruthi Haasan has been offered to star opposite Siddarth in an untitled Telugu film directed by Prakash Rao.

It’s worth mentioning that Prakash is the son of stupendous filmmaker Raghavendra Rao. Prakash has been hitting headlines with his achievements over winning awards for various short films and had also producing a top-notching crossover film ‘Morning Raaga’.

Looks like Shruthi Haasan has a penchant taste of proving her studiousness over all the regional film industries much alike her dad.
CHiCOLAT3
Tamil Figurant
Tamil Figurant
CHiCOLAT3

Féminin Nombre de messages : 16

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeMar 3 Nov - 23:21

Personellement pour son premier film j'ai trouvée qu'elle s'est pas mal débrouiller ^^
Candice
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
Candice

Féminin Nombre de messages : 921

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Mar - 14:04

Siddharth & I work well together: Shruti

Shruti Haasan clears the air about Siddharth, her rapport with her mom and second stint in Bollywood....

You are now doing a Telugu film with Siddharth.
Yes, it’s an untitled film where I play the role of a gypsy girl. It’s going to be a fun film and I had a real good time playing the character.

You have also signed up AR Murugadoss’ next. So is it back to doing films in the South?
Yes, I am doing a film with Murugadoss where I am romantically paired with Suriya. The film’s in the initial stages at the moment, but I am really thrilled that I am working with such a fantastic director. I am hopeful that things will turn out well for me. As far as coming back to Southern films is concerned, no, it’s not that way. For me nothing’s more important than a good script, the language is not important. So, it would be wrong to say that I am back in South, doing films. I hadn’t really left the southern film industry so to speak. I am also in talks with a few directors in Bollywood. If things go well, I could be signing a few films really soon. But at the moment, nothing is confirmed. You see, when I am offered a role, the first thing I want to see is the script. It has to be something I believe in.

You believed in your debut film Luck too, but it didn’t really do much good to either you or Imran Khan?
( j'aime ce journaliste !!!! )
I did believe in the script when it was offered. I liked the role I was getting to play. I also liked my look and gave my 100 per cent to the film. But the success or failure of a film is not in my hands. Even Shah Rukh Khan has had his shares of flops. You see nobody can really predict the future of a film, so I don’t like it when people start labelling you as ‘not promising’ just after one film doesn’t work out at the BO. That’s being judgmental.

You think you have a lot to prove?
Yes, I do. I think every actor wants to prove a little more than what he/she did in his/her last screen outing, no matter how successful he/she is. That hunger to constantly do good work is important. But that does not mean I will end up doing an item number. I can do dance sequences in a film I am part of, but not otherwise. I think I can prove myself as an actor without doing item numbers. I don’t think I lack anything as an actor, it’s just that sometimes, some things don’t work out for you. But that’s okay. I know I have the drive to keep growing as an actor and my best is yet to come.

So, criticism doesn’t bother you?
No. It is important for me to be satisfied with myself having given my best to whatever I do. I can’t keep worrying about what others keep saying.

When you juggle between Bollywood and Tollywood, you also constantly have to put on and lose weight to suit each film industry’s requirement. Does it get difficult?
Not really, it’s just a matter of eating a little more at times. Yes, the south film industries do like their leading ladies to be a bit curvy, so I eat a little more to fit into the role. And when I work for a Bollywood flick, I exercise more to look leaner. Personally, fitness is very important to me, but I have to groom my body according to the role I play in a film.

Do you think people get judgmental about you because you’re Kamal Haasan’s daughter?
May be, but I don’t get affected anymore. There are bound to be comparisons when a great actor like Kamal Haasan is your dad. It happens with all star kids. But I think at the end of day, I will only be known for what I have achieved in life on my own capability. I have got it in me to create an identity of my own.

You are believed to be closer to your father than to your mother. Do you miss her?
It sounds bizarre to make comparisons between my father and mother. It’s like asking a mother to choose between her two children. Yes, I am closer to my father but I am grateful to mom for having brought me into this world. There are so many people to miss as my work requires me to travel a lot.

You live alone in Mumbai and travel a lot. Do you ever feel lonely?
I am never lonely. I have a lot of friends who do not leave any space for loneliness to creep in. I keep in touch with them. I also enjoy my work so much that no matter how tiring it gets at times, there’s little room for loneliness. My work not only helps me grow as an actor but also as a person. It has brought discipline into my life and has taught me to value relationships. When I am not shooting, I love baking cakes and cooking. So that keeps me busy.

Your husband’s gonna be lucky ...
Yes, yes. But that’s a 100 years from now. If he can wait. (laughs)
( he ??? comment ça "he" ?? c'est qui "he" ??????? Shruti Hassan 644249 )

Is Siddharth also one of those whose company keeps loneliness at bay?
Well, I share a very good professional relationship with Siddharth. Working with him is fun and there’s a lot to learn from him. He is a good actor and passionate about his work. And since I too love my work, it makes our working experience together comfortable.

What about composing music for films? Right now, I am putting all my energy into my acting career. I may compose music for films and cut albums sometime later. Music of course is my life. Music is cathartic and keeps me going. I can never give up music.

source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Siddharth-I-work-well-together-Shruti/articleshow/5723058.cms
Candice
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
Candice

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Shruti, la dinde diabolique   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 20:41

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/55641.html

Shruthi admires Suriya
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 27, 2010]

Shruthi is excited that her acting debut in Tamil will be with Suriya, in a film directed by A R Murugadoss and produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin.

“I am happy to be part of the project,” the eldest daughter of Kamal Haasan says, heaping laurels on the actor.

“I am a big fan of Suriya. He is one of the powerful actors we have today and I am thrilled to share the screen space with him.
I guess we will make a great pair. I am eagerly waiting for the film to go on floors,” she says.

Shruti Hassan 644249 Shruti Hassan 644249 Shruti Hassan 644249 Shruti Hassan 644249
Shruti Hassan 4924 Et ben si elle veut mon avis, elle guess mal. Surtout qu'elle aussi est plus grande que Surya. Et beaucoup plus jeune.

Pitié Nayanthara, fais quelque chose, prends la place de Shruti !!!

Denying reports that she is seeing ‘Boys’ fame Siddarth, Shruthi says, “We are good friends and he is a nice co-star. I learnt a lot from him. But there is no truth in reports that we are in love with each other.”

Saying she is planning to stay in Mumbai thanks to offers from Bollywood, the actress-musician adds, her heart however will always be in Chennai. “Because it’s my dad’s place and a city where I grew up. Chennai is where my heart is.”

Non, non, reste à Bolly ca ira. Shruti Hassan 47338
kendra
Vikram's Inspiration
Vikram's Inspiration
kendra

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 20:47

Shruti Hassan 894209 Mais tu vois que tu l'aimes bien Shrushru, tu postes plein de news sur elle!!
BFF! Shruti Hassan 894209

Hoooo tu préfères voir Nayan que Shruti avec Surya??? Shruti Hassan 551272 Nan, faut pas abuser quand même Shruti Hassan 298309
Mais j'avoue, j'ai un doute sur le jodi Susu/Shrushru (pas facile à écrire, et jvous raconte pas à dire...) elle fait trop jeune pour lui.
Didi
Tamil Superstar
Tamil Superstar
Didi

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1399

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 23:04

Oui, moi, aussi je ne la vois pas du tout avec Surya, la Shrutti, mais je ne veux pas de Nayanthara non plus, elle se la pète trop et joue comme une "empanada" réchauffée au micro-ondes Shruti Hassan 153240 Shruti Hassan 153240 Shruti Hassan 153240
Ghanan
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
Ghanan

Féminin Nombre de messages : 773

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 23:44

Moi aussi je préfère un peu tout à Nayan, en fait ^^ . Même si avec Shrut' ça risque d'être un peu zarb...

Shrut' a écrit:
We are just good friends
Shruti Hassan 894209 Awesome.

Fais gaffe quand même Shrut' we are watching you ...et tes good friends Shruti Hassan 330658
jyofan
Tamil Figurant
Tamil Figurant

Masculin Nombre de messages : 42

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeDim 4 Avr - 12:41

Didi a écrit:
Oui, moi, aussi je ne la vois pas du tout avec Surya, la Shrutti, mais je ne veux pas de Nayanthara non plus, elle se la pète trop et joue comme une "empanada" réchauffée au micro-ondes Shruti Hassan 153240 Shruti Hassan 153240 Shruti Hassan 153240

Il devrait mettre surya avec sonia agarwal c'est une très bonne actrice.
Qu'est-ce qu'une empanada ?
everhard
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
everhard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 950

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeDim 4 Avr - 19:34

une empanada c'est très bon ^^ : c'est un petit chausson farci avec ce que tu veux : de la viande, du poisson , des légumes
Sur les plages mexicaines, on te vend de délicieuses empanada de pescado ( au poisson ).
Didi
Tamil Superstar
Tamil Superstar
Didi

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1399

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeDim 4 Avr - 22:23

jyofan a écrit:
Didi a écrit:

Il devrait mettre surya avec sonia agarwal c'est une très bonne actrice.
Qu'est-ce qu'une empanada ?

Sp,oa Agarwal Shruti Hassan 410741 Shruti Hassan 410741, j'espère qu'elle joue mieux qu'elle ne s'habille, car sur cette photo, c'est un vrai désastre, elle cumule toutes les fautes de goûts
Shruti Hassan Soniaagarwalcelebratesb
Shruti Hassan 153240 Shruti Hassan 4924 Shruti Hassan 964104 Shruti Hassan 964104
jyofan
Tamil Figurant
Tamil Figurant

Masculin Nombre de messages : 42

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeLun 5 Avr - 10:59

Merci everhard pour l'explication des empanadas. Ca a l'air d'être très bon.
Didi a écrit:

Sp,oa Agarwal Shruti Hassan 410741 Shruti Hassan 410741, j'espère qu'elle joue mieux qu'elle ne s'habille, car sur cette photo, c'est un vrai désastre, elle cumule toutes les fautes de goûts
Didi t'aimes pas Sonia Agarwal ? Shruti Hassan 250651 la photo n'est pas belle mais je l'aime beucoup comme actrice.
pardesia
Surya's Angel
Surya's Angel
pardesia

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1876

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeLun 5 Avr - 11:36

jyofan a écrit:

Didi t'aimes pas Sonia Agarwal ? Shruti Hassan 250651 la photo n'est pas belle mais je l'aime beucoup comme actrice.

Moi aussi j'aime beaucoup cette actrice, Didi j'avoue la photo, t'as fait fort! (mode LDP *ON*) En même temps quand on voit son (Ex) mari, je finis par moi aussi me dire qu'elle a vraiment mauvais goût!! Enfin il semblerait qu''elle vienne de retrouver la vue vu qu'elle l'a enfin lâché (mode LDP *OFF*) Shruti Hassan 906899

Concernant Shruti et Surya, j'ai un peu de mal à voir une alchimie entre eux Shruti Hassan 153240 Mais bon, faut voir......
Candice
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
Candice

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 13:37

Kajal Out, Shruti In
Kajal Agarwal was signed in Dabbang remake in Telugu now the shooting didn't start on the dates she gave so there was amisunderstanding between the director and Kajal and she is out now Shruthi is in..

Shruthi Hassan is presently doing a movie with Siddharth in Telugu ''Oh my friend'',doing the love lady for junior NTR and for Surya in 7am Arivu.

Kajal Agarwal gave a interview in which she said she a Bollywood girl not a south Indian so its not new for me to get along with the Actors in Bollywood, which made so many directors and producers angry in south Indian and took all their advance from Kajal Agarwal this may be that effect.

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/20560/kollywood/Kajal-Agarwal-is-out-of-Dabbang-remake-News-Details

Vu que c'est mal écrit, je résume : Kajal a fait controverse à Tolly car elle aurait déclaré qu'elle n'était pas une actrice du Sud, qu'elle venait avant tout de Bolly. Là, elle a eu un problème de dates alors qu'elle devait tourner dans le remake telugu de Dabbangg qui s'appelle Gabbar Singh ( j'ai l'impression de jouer au cadavre exquis, je vois pas comment le mot Kajal peut faire sens avec le mot actrice et encore moins avec le terme Bollywood... quant à la logique derrière Dabbangg/Gabbar Singh... ) .
Ce qui fait qu'elle est remplacée dans le rôle de Sonakshi Sinha par Shruti Hassan. Laquelle Shruti Hassan va avoir une année chargé vu qu'elle va jouer avec Siddharth, NTR Jr et Surya.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aishwarya Dhanush to direct Dhanush her husband, Shruthi Hassan doing Dhanush's love lady in the movie..

Dhanush is going to be directed by his wife Aishwarya Dhanush, we all know she has got interest in direction and she is starting her career now with her husband and Dhanush is producing the movie.

Shruthi Hassan is doing Dhanush's love lady in the movie, once Dhanush's projects gets over the movie will hit the florrs..
http://www.supergoodmovies.com/20632/kollywood/Aishwarya-Dhanush-to-direct-Dhanush-and-Shruthi-Hassan-News-Details

Comme je le disais plus haut, elle va être occupée Shruti Hassan, cette année...
Candice
Tamil Cascadeur
Tamil Cascadeur
Candice

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juil - 21:06

Shruti Hassan 694310 J'ai appris un truc dont j'ai du mal à me remettre : Suhasini Ratnam et Shruti Hassan sont cousines. Cousines germaines. Leurs pères sont frères.

Non vraiment, j'arrive pas à m'en remettre. Déjà ça m'a fait bizarre de savoir que Suhasini est de la famille de Kamal Hassan mais alors de savoir que c'est son oncle... Le tout c'est qu'apparemment Charuhasan (le père de Suhasini, le frère de Kamal ) est né en 1930 et Kamal en 1954. 24 ans de différence entre les deux frères ca explique le peu de différence ( 7 ans ) entre Kamal et Suhasini ( née en 1961 ).

Je croyais que les dynasties du cinéma étaient moins puissantes au Tamil Nadu que dans l'industrie hindi mais en fait, pas vraiment...

Et au final les cousines vont jouer ensemble dans 7aam Arivu, le film de Murugadoss avec Surya.

Edit : voilà ma source d'informations, je cherchais à en savoir plus sur la carrière de Suhasini à Tolly quand elle était jeune ( je l'ai vue utiliser Chiranjeevi comme si c'était une luge ( mais dans l'eau, pas la neige ) , d'où mes interrogations ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhasini_Maniratnam
Slink
Tamil Figurant
Tamil Figurant
Slink

Masculin Nombre de messages : 27

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 18:21

Alala Shruti, ya rien à faire cette actrice a un de ces regards foudroyant ! Je l'ai découvert dans le film hindi Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, et bien que son jeu de rôle ne soit pas exceptionnel, j'ai été sous le charme de son regard Shruti Hassan 84972

Sinon je l'ai aussi vu dans Agnanana O dheru et là aussi, ya rien à faire elle est trop belle Shruti Hassan 325692 (même si sa performance en tant qu'actrice était pourrie, tout comme le film !)

Voilà tout ca pour dire que j'ai hâte de la voir au côté de Surya, en espérant qu'elle ai un rôle plus consistant mettant en avant son jeu d'actrice Shruti Hassan 432753
Amélie
Tamil Figurant
Tamil Figurant
Amélie

Féminin Nombre de messages : 36

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 18:31

Mdr Slink, toi et les regards ....

Moi je ne l'ai jamais vu dans un rôle qui tient la route, j'ai pu regarder les deux même films que toi et bof bof hein!
J'attend de voir ses prochains films
Contenu sponsorisé

Shruti Hassan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shruti Hassan   Shruti Hassan Icon_minitime

Shruti Hassan
Page 1 sur 1